An extensive business background to draw from to assist coaching clients
A little about me
- Passionate about helping business leaders and owners achieve their full potential.
- Dedicated to enhancing the profitability of businesses of all sizes and industries.
- Meet with my own business coach bi-monthly. .
- Throughout my corporate career I have had some very powerful mentors work with me to accelerate my performance and learn best in practice principles from them.
As your business coach I will help you to:
- Implement time-proven strategies, techniques, and methodolgies that will change your business
- Get better results from the people you depend on to grow your business
- Enhance your leadership skills to influence your stakeholders of the vision for your company
- Become more effective with time management strategies so you work less.
- Since August 2008, I have accumulated over 10,000 coaching hours with business owners, including sole proprietors, entrepreneurs and leaders of multi-million dollar corporations.
- I have helped business owners grow and manage their businesses like they never have before. You too can learn how to achieve your goals at a higher level than you could ever do on your own.
- Business leaders identified and implemented time-proven business concepts, which generated a ‘Return On the Investment’ they made in business coaching.
Working together, we develop plans in key areas related to achieving your success, such as:
- SMART Goals
- Decision making
- Business Plan Execution
A little more about me....
Graduate of Concordia University in Montreal
President and Board Member of the Calgary Executives Association
Past Board Member of Vertigo Mystery Theatre. During my tenure as a Board member at Vertigo, the theatre underwent significant change in moving to its then current location requiring $5M in fundraising to be completed.
Past President and Board member of the Silver Springs Golf and Country Club
Past member of the Board of Directors for the Crowchild Hockey Association and Santa’s Secret Service